Comment on page
Sending Events to New Relic
Send notifications from your Paragon project into New Relic.
You can configure a Webhook Destination with a preconfigured payload to send messages into New Relic when events, like workflow failures, occur in your Paragon project.
To send notifications to New Relic, you will need to add an API Key to your New Relic project:
- 1.In the bottom right menu of your New Relic account, navigate to API Keys.
- 2.Click Create Key and specify "Ingest - License" for the key type. Name the key something recognizable, like "Paragon".
- 3.Click the "..." menu next to the new key and click Copy Key. You will need this value to add the Event Destination below.
To create an Event Destination with New Relic, you will need to have followed the above steps to obtain a New Relic API Key.
- 1.From the Settings > Monitoring page, click the Add Destination button at the top right.
- 2.In the Type field, select Webhook (HTTP Request).
- 3.Click "Select Template" next to Request Payload and select New Relic.
- 4.In the Request Headers table, replace
<New Relic API Key>with your New Relic API Key.
- 5.Click Test Webhook to verify that a log can be sent successfully to your New Relic instance.
- 6.Click Save to create and enable the Event Destination.