Comment on page
To help our team reach a resolution as quickly as possible, please provide:
- Approximate date/time of issue occurrence
- Links to workflow executions or errors
- Error messages appearing in browser console
- Error messages appearing in API requests
- User ID (as provided in the Paragon User Token), if related to an end-user
Your support level corresponds to the Startup, Pro, or Enterprise plan of your Paragon account. If you'd like a higher support level than what is included with your plan, please contact our sales team.
Response times apply during US business hours (9 AM - 5 PM in Pacific Time or America/Los_Angeles).
Paragon’s office is closed in observance of the following holidays:
- US Federal Holidays, as defined by the Office of Personal Management of the United States
- The day after Thanksgiving
- One business day before and after Christmas
- All business days between Christmas and New Years
Our support team will assign a priority to your ticket based on impact. Here are the standard definitions we use to classify your ticket:
- Urgent: Your production system is down. Widespread impact for multiple end-users and no workaround is possible. Could cause widespread impact if not resolved.
- High: Your production system is impaired or degraded in a significant way, for more than 1 end-user. Examples include significant performance delays. This is also the appropriate Priority for an Urgent issue once a workaround has been identified & provided.
- Normal: You have issues impacting a single end-user, but your overall production system is still performing. This would also include minor performance degradation that is noticeable but not high-impact. This is also the appropriate Priority for issues in staging or development environments.
- Low: An issue that is not impairing normal business operations, but warrants attention. Feature requests.