Review and restore previous versions of your workflow. Check or revert to earlier workflow versions.
Version History keeps track of the important changes to your workflow.
You can filter the list of versions by:
- All Versions
- Named versions
- Saved versions
- Deployed versions
Versions will be made whenever you perform one of the following actions:
- Deploy the workflow
- Press ⌘⇧S on macOS or
- Restore to a previous version
- Every 10th update or edit to your workflow
- 2.Click the Horizontal three dots > Manage Versions
- 3.Click a timestamp to see a previous version of the workflow. Below the timestamp, you'll see the name of the person who saved or deployed the workflow.
- 4.(Optional) To revert to this version, click Restore this version.
The number of days versions will be saved depends on your plan.
- Basic: 45 days
- Pro: 90 days
- Enterprise: Unlimited