You can find your Zendesk app credentials by visiting your Zendesk dashboard.
You'll need the following information to set up your Zendesk app with Paragon:
Paragon provides a redirect URL to send information to your Zendesk app. To add the redirect URL to your Zendesk app:
1. Copy the link under "Redirect URL" in Paragon.
2. In your Zendesk dashboard, click the gear icon on the left.
3. Under Channels > API > OAuth Clients, click the "Add OAuth Client" button.
4. Fill out your Client Name and Description.
5. Under "Redirect URLs", paste the Redirect URL from Paragon.
6. Press the Save button.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to copy your Secret. We'll use this in Step 3.
Click the "Trigger" step in the workflow canvas, and choose OAuth from the sidebar.
Under Connect an OAuth-enabled app, choose "Add a new OAuth-enabled app" and select "Zendesk".
Fill out your credentials from Step 1 in their respective sections:
App Name: Chosen name for your application.
Unique Identifier: Found under Channels > API > OAuth Clients > Unique Identifier on your Zendesk admin page.
Secret: Found under Channels > API > OAuth Clients > Secret on your Zendesk admin page.
Scopes Requested: A space-separated list of OAuth scopes. A complete list of Zendesk's scopes is here.
Press the green "Connect" button to save your credentials.