You can find your Salesforce account credentials by visiting your Salesforce App Setup dashboard.
You'll need the following information to set up your Salesforce App with Paragon:
Paragon provides a redirect URL to send information to your app. To add the redirect URL to your Salesforce app:
1. Copy the link under "Redirect URL" in Paragon.
2. Log in to your Salesforce dashboard.
3. Navigate to gear icon at the top of the page and click Setup.
4. In the left-hand sidebar, go to Platform Tools > Apps > App Manager.
5. Click on the registered application you'd like to use. If you don't already have one, click New Connected App.
6. Under API (Enable OAuth Settings), mark the "Enable OAuth Settings" checkbox.
7. Under Callback URL, paste-in the redirect URL from Paragon.
8. Select any scopes you'd like to use in your application.
9. Press the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Salesforce provides your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret needed for the next step once you register your application.
Click the "Trigger" step in the workflow canvas, and choose OAuth from the sidebar.
Under Connect an OAuth-enabled app, choose "Add a new OAuth-enabled app" and select "Salesforce".
Fill out your credentials from Step 1 in their respective sections:
App Name: Chosen name for your application.
Consumer Key: Found under Manage Connected Apps > API (Enable OAuth Settings) > Consumer Key on your Salesforce App page.
Consumer Secret: Found under Manage Connected Apps > API (Enable OAuth Settings) > Consumer Secret on your Salesforce App page.
Scopes Requested: A space-separated list of OAuth scopes. A complete list of Salesforce's scopes is here.
Press the green "Connect" button to save your credentials.
Ready to use your OAuth-enabled app in your workflow? Check out our OAuth-enabled action documentation here to get started!