You can find your Slack app credentials by visiting your QuickBooks developer portal.
You'll need the following information to set up your Slack App with Paragon:
A QuickBooks app.
Paragon provides a redirect URL to send information to your app. To add the redirect URL to your QuickBooks app:
1. Copy the link under "Redirect URL" in Paragon.
2. Log in to your QuickBooks developer dashboard and select your application.
3. Depending on whether your application is in Development or Production, go to Keys & OAuth > Redirect URIs.
4. Paste-in the redirect URL from Paragon.
5. Press the blue Save button at the bottom of the page to save your updates.
Click the "Trigger" step in the workflow canvas, and choose OAuth from the sidebar.
Under Connect an OAuth-enabled app, choose "Add a new OAuth-enabled app" and select "QuickBooks".
Fill out your credentials from Step 1 in their respective sections:
App Name: Chosen name for your application.
Client ID: Found under Keys & OAuth > Keys > Client ID on your QuickBooks App page.
Client Secret: Found under Keys & OAuth > Keys > Client Secret on your QuickBooks App page.
Scopes Requested: A space-separated list of OAuth scopes. A complete list of QuickBooks' scopes is here.
Press the green "Connect" button to save your credentials.
Ready to use your OAuth-enabled app in your workflow? Check out our OAuth-enabled action documentation here to get started!