You can find your Intercom app credentials by visiting your Intercom Developer Hub.
You'll need the following information to set up your Intercom App with Paragon:
Paragon provides a redirect URL to send information to your Intercom app. To add the redirect URL to your Intercom app:
1. Copy the link under "Redirect URL" in Paragon.
2. In your Intercom developer dashboard, select your application.
3. Under Configure > Authentication, click the Edit button.
4. Tick the Use OAuth option.
5. Under Redirect URLs, paste-in the redirect URL from Paragon. Click the Save button to save your changes.
Click the "Trigger" step in the workflow canvas, and choose OAuth from the sidebar.
Under Connect an OAuth-enabled app, choose "Add a new OAuth-enabled app" and select "Intercom".
Fill out your credentials from Step 1 in their respective sections:
App Name: Chosen name for your application.
Client ID: Found under Configure > Basic Information > Client ID on your Intercom app page.
Client Secret: Found under Configure > Basic Information > Client Secret on your Intercom app page.
Scopes Requested: A space-separated list of OAuth scopes. A complete list of Intercom's scopes is here.
Press the green "Connect" button to save your credentials.