You can find your HubSpot application credentials by visiting your HubSpot developer dashboard.
You'll need the following information to set up your HubSpot App with Paragon:
HubSpot Developer Account. You can create one here.
HubSpot application. Learn more about creating a HubSpot application here.
Paragon provides a redirect URL to send information to your app. To add the redirect URL to your HubSpot app:
1. Copy the link under "Redirect URL" in Paragon.
2. Log in to your HubSpot developer dashboard.
3. Click Manage apps, then select the app you'd like to connect to Paragon.
4. Under Auth > Auth settings > Redirect URL, paste the Redirect URL from Paragon.
5. Select any scopes you'd like to use in your application.
6. Press the Save button at the bottom of the page.
HubSpot provides your Client ID and Client Secret needed for the next step.
Click the "Trigger" step in the workflow canvas, and choose OAuth from the sidebar.
Under Connect an OAuth-enabled app, choose "Add a new OAuth-enabled app" and select "HubSpot".
Fill out your credentials from Step 1 in their respective sections:
App Name: Chosen name for your application.
Client ID: Found under Auth > Auth settings > Client ID on your HubSpot App page.
Client Secret: Found under Auth > Auth settings > Client secret on your HubSpot App page.
Scopes Requested: A space-separated list of OAuth scopes. A complete list of HubSpot's scopes is here.
Press the green "Connect" button to save your credentials.
Ready to use your OAuth-enabled app in your workflow? Check out our OAuth-enabled action documentation here to get started!